Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 13 - Fictional Book(s)

So, I'm not really sure why these next two posts are here (I didn't make up the list) since we already discussed favorite books.  But I have been informed that since I am helping the 5th graders at our school prepare for the Sunshine State Book Bowl, that I must read all 15 of the books.  So in no particular order, here are the list of books I will be reading over the next few months.  I'm hoping since they are "children's books" they will be realitively easy reads that won't occupy too much of my very limited time!

  • The Seer of Shadows
  • Cicada Summer
  • Masterpiece
  • Obi, Gerbil on the Loose
  • Kenny & the Dragon
  • The Gollywhopper Games
  • The Girl Who Could Fly
  • Eleven.
  • Bird Lake Moon
  • Piper Reed: Navy Brat
  • Safe at Home
  • 11 Birthdays
  • Mogo, the Third Warthog
  • Someone Named Eva
  • The Earth Dragon Awakes: The San Francisco Earthquake of 1906.

No comments: