Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 10 *Updated* with Day 11 - Recent Photo of yourself

We just got back from visiting my best friend from high school and her beautiful family up in Boston.  Nicole and I actually met in junior high (or what you youngsters call middle school) and have stayed in touch all these years.  Through college and weddings (we were in each others weddings) and now raising children!  She and her sweet hubby Tom graciously allowed us to come and invade not only their home but their routine.  With two families of five (six kids ages 10, 7, 4, 3, 10 1/2 mo. and 3 1/2 mo.) made for an interesting and exciting tour of the "Bahston" Area!
This is us in high school.  Oh yeah we were sooooo coool!


And this is us now with our families (minus Tom, he was nice enough to take the picture).  I only wish I could say I have aged as well as she has!  Thanks again Tom, Nicole, Morgan, Maddie and Jack for letting us come and visit.  There will be an additional post with lots of pictures of our fun adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, wonderfully good memories!

143

Kelly Spezzano said...

:) you guys were cool! By the time I got to highshchool I was quite well known as "Kim and Kerry's little sister"