Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Than Meets The Eye!

Brady has decided he wants a Transformer party this year for his birthday! And, he wants it at the skating rink...which means no fun party games or decorations, because all they'll be doing is skating! So instead I have to funnel my creativity into something else! And of course that means the invitations and cake (well cupcakes)! I know it would be a whole lot cheaper and a lot less time consuming to just go out and buy some pre-printed party invitations...but where is the fun in that? His birthday isn't until February, so you'll have to wait for the cupcake pictures until then, but here are the invitations.

I made the faces out of art foam. I traced the pattern and then used an exacto knife to cut. I already had some really cool silver(metallic) card stock that I was going to use for christmas cards, but I still haven't gotten around to making those yet! :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get our invites in the mail! I hope we get blue!

143

Kelly Spezzano said...

Me and Joshua get blue since we have blue transformer eyes! Those look awesome! We can't wait! Even Jim through his arms in the air and said "YEA!" when I told him it was a skating party!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Both you guys requested blue...but don't forget the good guys have blue EYES and red FACE and the bad guys have red EYES and the blue FACE!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, but you didn't give them actual eye balls, so we couldn't tell that the blue faces were bad guys! We changed our minds, we changed our minds! We want to be good guys!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Well who should I give the blue(decepticons) to?

Anonymous said...

Need you ask??? Grandpa gets the blue...
Nanna
Let Brady choose the color for each person invited. That would be interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Kyle ... of course!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Well I made the decision to let everyone choose their own envelope. I will not be held responsible if blue is chosen instead of red! Pure Randomness!

Kelly Spezzano said...

WAHHHHHHH.... WE GOT STINKIN BAD GUYS!!!!! WAHHHHHH

Lydia said...

so is Sister Kimberly going to be there? And if she is, is Lindsey going to skate to? LOL!!!!!!

Lydia said...

And I don't care what color I get because I know I will have a lot of fun.