Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

My New Year's Resolutions:
1. Read the bible the whole way through, again. (I did this a few years ago and I'm ashamed that I haven't done it since)
2. Do better about staying in touch with people (make more phone calls, visit, etc.)
3. Try to be better about blogging (this is for my in-laws)!

The Lord has blessed us abundantly, far more than we have ever deserved! I pray that I will be able to continue to serve Him as He would have me to do! I know that I will fall short daily of his glory, but I also know that "His Mercy Will Endureth Forever"!
I wish you all a wonderful new year full of many more of the rich blessings that He has given to us! We look forward to seeing all of you at our upcoming church meetings at Little Union. We have our January meeting with Bro. Sam Odom. Then in February we will be hosting the annual Florida Fellowship Meeting. Please feel free to contact me for any information on either of these meetings.

No comments: