Thursday, January 8, 2009

Elvis' Birthday! (check back for pictures)

I know all of you out there already knew that today was Elvis' birthday. But there is another important thing that happened on this day 15 years ago. I said "I do" to the most wonderful man! And in just a few short weeks it will be 17 years ago that we met for the first time.

Every night I go to bed and and thank the Lord above for giving me this God fearing man, who takes care of me and the kids better than I could have ever hoped or dreamed for. I often get those emails from friends where you answer questions about yourself and there is always at least one asking "where you'd rather be..." I can honestly say I have everything I could wish or want. I am living my "happily ever after"!

As with all married couples we go through trials and tribulations, but it only makes us stronger in the end. And I am so thankful that I have Matthew to go through those trials with. Thank you for all these years you have given to me, I love you more and more each and every day.


Happy Anniversary!

No comments: