Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Ultimate Blog Party 2013 #UBP13

Ultimate Blog Party 2013


Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Party 2013 #UBP13.  This is my first ever blog party and I'm excited about opening up to new adventures.  I am Kerry, wife, mother daughter, sister but most importantly a faithful servant.  I started this blog almost 5 years ago which is hard to believe.  It was mostly to keep out of town family members up to date on the family.  It turned into my on-line scrapbook.

I was never very good about keeping track of the baby books, but found this a much easier alternative.  And I love that it is available to share with friends and family.  My husband of 19+ years and I have four beautiful children (3 girls and 1 boy).  You will mostly find posts about the goings on in our household, but I've just recently become interested in the PR side of blogging.  I hosted my first giveaway a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully hosting more giveaways and reviews.  Thanks for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment.

4 comments:

Cher said...

I started my blog too to share my kids adventures!

Nice to 'meet' you from the Ultimate Blog Party!

Unknown said...

Anxious to check out your site. Visiting from the UBP2013. I co-blog with my sister writing about life with our 9 (almost 10) kids.
http://www.facebook.com/sistersplayinghouse

Nicole B said...

Hi Kerry, Thanks for stopping by on the #UBP13 at my blog (MomAlwaysFindsOut.com). Your children are beautiful! I have 4 kids too (ages 9 to 1). Hope to "meet" you around the blogosphere again soon!

-Nicole

Cathi said...

I’m stopping by from the UBP13. You have a gorgeous family!! I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
Hugs,
Cathi
http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html