- No more diapers to change (at least for Kinley)
- No more diapers to BUY (at least for Kinley)
- The face of pure excitement over her accomplishment (both Her face and Mine)
- That little voice saying "Hurry! It's potty time! Run, Run, Run!"
- "Punzel & Minnie Mouse" Panties are just about the cutest thing ever (Rapunzel)
- Lots of treats and Goodies in the house...everyone gets to enjoy them ;)
- 55 "practice" trips to the potty just during dinner alone
- More laundry - ugh - at least they don't have to be ironed
- Constant potty talk...even at the dinner table
- Living in a state of
fear, panic, constant awareness of your childs every move & sounds and what they mean.
- Packing for 5 days when you're only going to be gone an hour...just in case there is a/multiple accidents
- She's growing up too fast
- Umm, yeah I still have to go through this ONE.MORE.TIME. Gulp
As you can see, The Good far exceeds The Bad and The Ugly!