I used to enjoy reading, but I honestly can't think of the last time I picked up a book to read for "pleasure." And although I enjoyed reading at one time, I'm not sure I can say I have a favorite book. So therefore, I will just share with you what I am currently reading:
- KJV Bible
- To Train Up a Child - Michael & Debi Pearl
- Shepherding a Child's Heart - Tedd Tripp
- Horrible Harry Series (reading these with Brady)
- Lots of "Baby Books" with Kinley
- my guilty pleasure most of all is my blogs! Not only do I read the ones on my blogroll, but I have a whole other list of blogs I "stalk"!
There, she meets Matthew Riggs, a man whose origins are as murky and troublesome as her own. LuAnn's life is shattered when a canny reporter smelling a scam in the national lottery picks up her trail, and Jackson, a seemingly omniscient master of impersonation, comes to punish her for disobeying him. At the same time, the FBI is set on her track when investigators suspect someone may have fixed the lottery. While the hunters close in for the kill, LuAnn finds herself turning to Matt Riggs for help, but he may be just another predator in her life.