I can't get my photos to load with the month by month for comparison, so you will have to look back at this post to see how much Lil' Bit has grown in a months time. She is getting very interactive. She is especially happy in the mornings and talks the most first thing after she wakes up.
2 month old stats:
- 9lbs. 2 oz. - 10th percentile
- 21 1/2" long - 16th percentile
- Can't decide if she wants to be a thumb sucker, a "Texas long horn" baby (for those of you who don't understand, she likes to suck her two middle fingers only) or a paci baby!
- sleeps all night long (from 10pm to about 6am) on her back, but prefers to sleep on her stomach during the day...but that only happens if someone is holding her because she still spits up so much!
- Takes 1ml of zantac twice daily. Daddy thinks it's helping, Momma thinks the jury is still out (see reason below).
- Has evening colic, but we're surviving...sometimes all you can do is laugh. She has been given the 3 week ultimatum tho! :)
- Is happiest and most interactive in the morning.
- Enjoys watching TV! Mostly the Rays games, we like to train them early!