Why is it the last 4 weeks of pregnancy seem to have been at a standstill, yet once you arrived the 4 weeks have gone by like 4 minutes? I want to savor every moment of your little newborn life. I know so many "new mom's" are in survival mode, just waiting to move past this stage, but I think because deep down I have come to the realization that you will probably be our last, that I want to soak up every aspect of this stage. I love the bonding time we have during your feedings and despite my better judgment I love that you love to be held. I cherish the naps you take on my chest, I love the smell of your head as you snuggle into my neck (even though it smells like spitty most of the time). You have rolled over a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure they were complete flukes. You can hold your head up really well, although we do still call you a bobblehead! Kinley you are absolutely the blessing we prayed for all these years. You have completed our family.
- napping on someones chest
- to be swaddled
- to be held
- bath time (sponge baths...since she still hasn't lost her umbilical stump!)
- binkys during the day
- Gripe water, which is fine because it doesn't help her spit-up!
- being in a room by herself
- anything that vibrates (ie. bouncy seat, bassinet)
- sitting in a dirty diaper (not even for a minute)
- when the Momma drinks a fountain Coke! Waaaaahhhhh...that's what she says when I do and that's what I say when I don't!