Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to....

Only a few minor tears were shed, but I think that was from most of the grownups who were a little more banged up from skating than the kids. Ahhh to be young and flexible again, those were the days...

Brady's party was so much fun. It's hilarious to see a bunch of young kids out on the skating rink (most of which have never skated a day in their lives) doing the "Cha-Cha slide". Unfortunately, I was out there too having way too much fun and did not get pictures of them dancing. I did take some videos but it was too dark and I couldn't get the video camera to focus very well, so you'll have to be satisfied with the still shots. All in all it was a great day. Thank you to all who came out and helped Brady celebrate his big day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a rockin' b-day party! As much as fun as the Pirate party with the Marshmallow War! Happy Birthday Brady Boy! We love you!
Uncle Phil, Mimmy, Brooke and Sweet Little Lindsey

Lydia said...

I know, it was so much fun!
But I'm upset that theres no pictures of me! Oh well, I guess I was going to fast. LOL!....

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I'm so sorry Lydia, I think you're right...you were too fast. I think I got video of you and Matthew racing, but the video didn't turn out very well. I'll get you next time! :-)