Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Dear Matthew,



Let me first thank the Lord above for sending you to me. Thank you for being such a patient husband, an excellent father but most importantly the spiritual leader of this household. I have enjoyed raising our children together, and even though I am the "heavy" I need your temperment to balance me out. Few people can say they found their soul mate at 16, I am so thankful the Lord chose me to have that special blessing! I look forward to many more years of our growing family!



I love you, Babe.

3 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Even though this is a personal blog to your hubby, I just wanted to add a comment. Jim and I have really noticed a big change in Matthew in his devotion to the Lord and in his responsibilty as a God-fearing father and we are so thankful to have good examples like you all in our family, and in our church!

Way to step it up there, Matt! :)

Brittany said...

What a beautiful passage to start off your blog! I look forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures of your beautiful, charming family.

In Christian Love, Brittany

Anonymous said...

I just love that boy. You picked a good one My Kerry.

Dad