Sunday, December 9, 2012

"I'm Gettin' Nuttin For Christmas"

I know pretty much everyone has seen this on instagram or facebook, but I just needed to document this for myself here too!

Kinley has always been our child with stranger anxiety pretty much from birth!  She has been talking some big stuff about going to see Santa this year and asking Santa to bring her an Ariel Pillow for Christmas.  So we all piled into the car and headed to the mall to visit Mr. S.C.  While waiting in line, she was waving to him and smiling at him and singing to Sophie "You better not cry...I'm telling you why."  So our turn comes and we walk up to Santa and she instantly takes a death grip on Abbey's neck.  So we get Sophie situated on his knee and I take Kinley from Abbey.  I'm talking to her and telling her how nice Santa is and how Abbey, Brady and Sophie are going to be right next to her.  Needless to say, we didn't buy any photos (this was one that Matthew snapped on his phone).  We've made progress tho, at least we got her to sit on Santa's lap this year!


1 comment:

lydia said...

I just love this picture! I get a good laugh every time I look at it!