Tuesday, June 12, 2012

39 Weeks...The End!


This baby has gotten his/her eviction notice.  Hopefully by this time tomorrow we will be enjoying the sweet snuggles of our newest addition.  This baby has been measuring big the whole pregnancy and the doctor is predicting close to 7 1/2 - 8 pounds based on the ultrasound measurements.  That is BIG for a Johnson baby AND WAAAAYYY out of my comfort zone of 6 1/2 pounders!  My total weight gain for this pregnancy has been a whopping 13-14 pounds...so I'm hoping to walk out of the hospital already back to my pre-pregnancy weight! HA HA!  As you can tell by the poll on the side, it has been an overwhelming majority of boy votes.  We have a few that are holding strong on girl.  My gut says boy, mainly because I have carried this one so differently and because s/he is "big" and because it would even out the family.  However, I've had two dreams this pregnancy of the baby actually being born and both times it was a girl.  Either way, we can't wait to meet our fourth child.  It's going to be a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be wearing pink tomorrow!

143

Anonymous said...

I wore my pink and I was RIGHT! Welcome to the world Sophie Alyse, Mimmy loves you very much!

143