- Getting busier at work. Praise the Lord.
- Can count to 3 but thinks she can count to 10.
- Likes to read signs/books/anything with letters by saying "e-a-o-u" or any combination of vowels over and over.
- Has started sleeping soooo much better at night. Hardly ever wakes up anymore. YAY! Now if we could just get her to sleep a little longer in the mornings (on days we don't have to get up for school).
- Loves to "snack" but doesn't enjoy eating all that much. Likes cheese quesadillas but not grilled cheese. Will eat a peanut butter sandwich but likes to take it apart and scrape the peanut butter off first.
- DOES NOT like to be dirty or wet in any way shape or form. She will bring me a diaper and wipes when she needs to be changed. She doesn't like to have her hands messy while eating. And really doesn't like to "sit" in a wet bathing suit.
- HATES to wear shoes (and bows in her hair) but doesn't like for her feet to get dirty.