Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Way Back Whensday!

My computer crashed a little over a year ago and I lost all my pictures that were on that hard drive. But, my hubby, my hero saved the day. He took the old computer to his IT guy and was able to rescue all (I think) of my pictures. So last night I was browsing the disc and came across some really funny pictures, that I'm sure my kids will be mortified that I am posting, but oh well that's our privilege as parents right?






Brady has always had a fascination of climbing into small confined spaces.  Never could quite figure this one out.  And for those of you who are wondering who that pretty little girl he is sitting with in the laundry basket...that is one special Kit Kat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I had almost forgotten about Brady's toilet adventure!

And I love the picture of Brady and Kit Kat, she looks like she is getting ready to bite his knee!

143

Anonymous said...

Wow, these pictures bring back memories. Sniff, sniff. Our babies are so grown up now. Hold on to the picture of Brady and Kit Kat - it will be so great to display it at their wedding.

Brittany said...

I love the toilet picture...and the title of this post! So creative!